How To Calculate Your Nami Wallet Taxes With Kryptos
If you are using Nami Wallet, follow these steps to connect it with Kryptos – auto-sync all your transactions, analyze your portfolio, and calculate your crypto taxes in minutes. We help users with Defi Taxes and show their DeFi portfolio overview as well.
- To get started – Sign up on Kryptos here and choose your country and currency.
- Once done, link your Nami Wallet address to Kryptos.
- View and analyze all your transactions in a single dashboard and manage your portfolio
How To Connect Nami Wallet With Kryptos
On Kryptos :
- Go to Kryptos.io & signup using your Google account.
- From the menu, click on Add Wallets/Exchanges. Go to the Wallets/Exchanges page.
- Search for Nami Wallet or select it from the list below.
- Now, click on the Nami Wallet icon.
- Name your wallet anything you would like.
- Paste your Nami Wallet public wallet address.
- Click on Import Your Transactions. All transactions are directly imported and tagged by default.
- If you wish to import custom history, select Advanced Options. Now you can specify the start and end date of your transaction history.
- Sit back and let Kryptos generate the report for you!
How are Nami Wallet transactions taxed?
The crypto tax laws may vary depending on the country you reside in and other factors such as your filing status, income bracket, and marital status. But, in general, there are mainly two types of taxes applicable to Nami Wallet transactions.
- Income Tax- If you are earning rewards (e.g. through lending or staking) or receiving, you may need to pay income tax.
- Capital Gains Tax- If you profit from the disposal of your crypto assets (e.g. by selling your tokens, ADA, SUNDAE, etc.), you incur capital gains tax.
Essential things to keep in mind while integrating Nami Wallet
- Do not use your private keys for integrations on Kryptos.
Facing Issues While Connecting Nami Wallet To Kryptos?
Go to Resources and head over to the Help Centre page from the dropdown menu. Or send us your queries via the Support Desk. If a critical or urgent issue needs to be resolved, you can use our live chat option on the right side of the screen or email us at email@example.com