How To Calculate Your BTCX Taxes With Kryptos
BTCX is a Swedish cryptocurrency exchange that supports major crypto assets. If you are using BTCX, follow these steps to easily connect it with Kryptos – auto-sync all your transactions, analyze your portfolio, and calculate your crypto taxes in minutes.
- To get started – Sign up on Kryptos here and choose your country and currency.
- Once done, link your BTCX account to Kryptos.
- You can integrate your BTCX account to Kryptos using CSV. We support CSV files to import all your transactions.
- View and analyze all your transactions in a single dashboard and manage your portfolio.
- Kryptos automatically categorizes all your BTCX transactions into gains/losses or income.
- Now you can sit back and relax while we calculate your Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax from BTCX.
- Generate the BTCX tax report for free and download it once everything looks good.
- File your BTCX taxes online or leverage our crypto tax accountant network to help you out.
How To Connect BTCX With Kryptos Using CSV
On BTCX :
- Sign in to BTCX.
- Select Ordrar from the top navigation.
- Choose Exportera.
- Choose CSV to download the file consisting of all the trading history.
On Kryptos :
- Go to kryptos.io & signup using your Google account.
- From the menu, click on Add Wallets/Exchanges. Go to the Wallets/Exchanges page.
- Search for BTCX or select it from the list below.
- Now, click on the BTCX icon.
- Choose Upload CSV.
- Select your relevant time zone.
- Click on Import Your Transactions. All transactions are imported and tagged by default.
- If you wish to import custom history, select Advanced Options. Now you can specify the start and end date of your transaction history.
How are BTCX transactions taxed?
The crypto tax laws may vary depending on the country you reside in and other factors such as your filing status, income bracket, and marital status. But, in general, there are mainly two types of taxes applicable to BTCX transactions.
- Income Tax- If you are earning rewards (e.g. through lending or staking) or maybe receiving, you may need to pay income tax.
- Capital Gains Tax- If you profit from the disposal of your crypto assets (e.g. by selling your tokens, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.), you incur capital gains tax.
Important things to keep in mind while integrating BTCX
- When importing a CSV file, match your BTCX account Time Zone in the Kryptos import form.
- BTCX is a Swedish exchange; ensure that you follow the national digital assets law.
Facing Issues While Connecting BTCX To Kryptos?
Go to Resources and head over to the Help Centre page from the dropdown menu. Or send us your queries via the Support Desk. If there’s a critical or urgent issue that needs to be resolved, you can use our live chat option on the right side of the screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.