How to migrate your transactions from Accointing to Kryptos
On Accointing :
- Log in to your Accointing account and head to the Dashboard.
- From the menu on the left, click on Transactions.
- On the transactions page, click on Export Full History from the top.
- This should export all your transactions from Accointing in a CSV file, saved in your downloads folder by default.
On Kryptos :
- Go to kryptos.io & sign up using your Google account.
- From the menu, click on Add Wallets/Exchanges. Go to the Wallets/Exchanges page.
- Search for Accointing or select it from the list below.
- Upload your downloaded CSV file and name your Wallet anything you would like to.
- Click on Import Your Transactions. All transactions are imported and tagged by default.
- Sit back and relax while Kryptos migrates your Accointing transactions history.
How are Crypto transactions taxed?
The crypto tax laws may vary depending on the country you reside in and other factors such as your filing status, income bracket, and marital status. But, in general, there are mainly two types of taxes applicable to Crypto transactions.
- Income Tax- If you are earning rewards (e.g. through lending or staking) or receiving, you may need to pay income tax.
- Capital Gains Tax- If you profit from the disposal of your crypto assets (e.g. by selling your tokens, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.), you incur capital gains tax.
Important things to keep in mind while migrating from Accointing
- When importing the CSV file, make sure to have the same time zone selected for both, Kryptos and Accointing.
- In certain cases, Accounting never classifies unknown Crypto Assets.
- Kryptos will give you warnings, and allow you to manually input the information of such crypto assets.
- Make sure you import the complete transaction history from Accointing to avoid any calculation errors.
Facing Issues While migrating to Kryptos?
Go to Resources and head over to the Help Centre page from the dropdown menu. Or send us your queries via the Support Desk. If there’s a critical or urgent issue that needs to be resolved, you can use our live chat option on the right side of the screen or email us at email@example.com.